./1942 Forkheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

./1942 Forkheads

FREI ZU SEIN

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammm
Level 3
Level 3
Hammm

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Empty
PostSubject: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:51 am

Rules:

1. No super saiyans. That's cheating
2. No "I'll just use my bunker and stockpiles of food and guns I just have lying aroundLOL". Because that's very, very gay. You live on the 4th floor of a shitty apartment.
3. The elevator to the 4th floor is broken, you need to take it to the 3rd/5th and take the stairs. But zombies can't use buttons, so this is useless to you.
4. Zombies lurch, yes. But they can also run (if they feel like it)
5. Tanks are forbidden
6. Lightsabers are forbidden
7. There is no virus. Zombies are here because of wizards. And these wizards are level 99, so don't even THINK about fighting them
8. You will die alone
9. Decapitating a zombie means you just have a body without a head coming after you.
10. Play safe and have fun Happy

What DO you do?

Last edited by Hammm on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newforkheads.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 am

Fap
Back to top Go down
Lunatic Red
Level 1
Level 1
Lunatic Red

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:51 pm

1-) Crack the Game file and add "HAX.EXE"
2-) Enable Time Hack
3-) ???
4-) Profit

Why playing fair when the enemy is obviously using Cheats as well?
Back to top Go down
Hammm
Level 3
Level 3
Hammm

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:33 pm

It's not cheats, those wizards spent HOURS powerlevelling. You're just pissed 'cause they won't let you use items...
Back to top Go down
Lunatic Red
Level 1
Level 1
Lunatic Red

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:50 pm

HAX.EXE doesn't involve items.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:33 am

it envoles a computer so therfor its an item
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:37 am

since there is no actual way to kill the zombie horde, except get the nuclear missile codes and luanch them all witch is gonna be nearly impossible ill just die and wait till the nuclear reactors to melt down and the world to go boom
Back to top Go down
Lunatic Red
Level 1
Level 1
Lunatic Red

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:05 pm

It was an expression, O almighty Genius and Lord of the retards.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:36 pm

suck it red!
Back to top Go down
Lunatic Red
Level 1
Level 1
Lunatic Red

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:35 pm

My, what a mature argument to voice, what a dumbstrucking point.

You know, there is a saying that goes: "It is better to shut up and let other thinks you are stupid than to open your mouth and prove them right."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:03 am

Your english is terrible, are you French?

Also

Your avatar lady makes me horny

ALSO

I would become a zombie as it looks like they are having a lot more fun in this situation than myself Happy
Back to top Go down
Hammm
Level 3
Level 3
Hammm

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Josh_Josh wrote:
Your english is terrible, are you French?

Also

Your avatar lady makes me horny

ALSO

I would become a zombie as it looks like they are having a lot more fun in this situation than myself Happy

Ding. Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear   Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombies Attack You, Your Family And Everthing You Hold Dear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
./1942 Forkheads :: ./Index :: ./General; No Spam-
Jump to: