./1942 Forkheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

./1942 Forkheads

FREI ZU SEIN

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

deaths embrace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

deaths embrace Empty
PostSubject: deaths embrace   deaths embrace Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:57 am

i wrote this when i was depressed sorry bout the grammer

so depraved wraped encased ,cant breath, gonna suffocate, break these chains that bind escape the cluster fucked mind. drive it stait. see were it gose. Retreat. this is how it is. cant be helped , just a desperat gift
deaths realeas cant take no more help me out cant take this pain as the quiverering hands hold the gun i release the grip of death takes hold no bullshit at all this is how it is cant be changed
Back to top Go down
alostet3rnity
Level 3
Level 3
alostet3rnity

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-20

deaths embrace Empty
PostSubject: SUOP   deaths embrace Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:33 am

were you trying to say wrapped or raped? it seemed pretty chaotic and stuff... but its nice that you let all that out, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

deaths embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: deaths embrace   deaths embrace Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:58 am

it was wrapped
Back to top Go down
alostet3rnity
Level 3
Level 3
alostet3rnity

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-20

deaths embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: deaths embrace   deaths embrace Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 pm

good stuff! i'm not too good at putting what i think into words, so i really like poetry from other people! unless it's cheesy and romantic...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

deaths embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: deaths embrace   deaths embrace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:38 am

hahaha lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

deaths embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: deaths embrace   deaths embrace Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:09 pm

spyder_akillias wrote:
i wrote this when i was depressed sorry bout the grammer

so depraved wraped encased ,cant breath, gonna suffocate, break these chains that bind escape the cluster fucked mind. drive it stait. see were it gose. Retreat. this is how it is. cant be helped , just a desperat gift
deaths realeas cant take no more help me out cant take this pain as the quiverering hands hold the gun i release the grip of death takes hold no bullshit at all this is how it is cant be changed
Grammar*
Wrapped*
Goes*
Release*
Quivering*

D- See me after class
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

deaths embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: deaths embrace   deaths embrace Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:25 am

and Straight so it now = fail
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

deaths embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: deaths embrace   deaths embrace Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:49 am

spyder_akillias wrote:
and Straight so it now = fail
That made no sense at all :1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

deaths embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: deaths embrace   deaths embrace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deaths embrace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
./1942 Forkheads :: ./Media :: ./Literature-