./1942 Forkheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

./1942 Forkheads

FREI ZU SEIN

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xenosaga: episode 1,2,3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Empty
PostSubject: xenosaga: episode 1,2,3   xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:27 am

peat episode one and thought it was a great game battle system is aysome and customization is awseom i love the swimsuite aloso have ordered episode 2 and 3 and will bee back to thes in a month to report my findings unless there is a post
Back to top Go down
alostet3rnity
Level 3
Level 3
alostet3rnity

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: xenosaga: episode 1,2,3   xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:51 pm

episode two sucks... you could play it for the story, but the gameplay value is comparable to that terrible gundam game that came out for the ps-x with ridiculous load times, and a targetting system that puts priority on trees instead of enemy dolls! but part three is the one of the greatest games i have ever played! if you're still a fan of ps-x games, you should play xenogears. it's a little slow at the beginning, but the story and gameplay are really great as you progress through the game!

xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Xenogears_box

oooh! green hair! i really like characters that stand out!
xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 3880-xenogears-004-zomnk

do you have any good reccomendations yourself?
other good games i played are valkyrie profile 1 and 2: silmeria
robotech: battlecry (great mech game)
Atelier Iris series
Chrono cross and Chrono Trigger
All three star oceans (first one wasn't that good, tho)
EVERY final fantasy except crystal chronicles, which i have yet to play
Grandia 1 and 3 (can't find 2! no matter where i look!)
Odin Sphere
Arcana Hearts (a cute street fighter esque game)
disgaea 2, the first was too slow-paced to have any fun
Ar Tonelico (really good plot)
Shining Tears (decent plot and battle system)
Magna Carta (only if your VERY patient, good plot and unparalleled animation)
Ys: the ark of napishtim (decent plot, OK gameplay)
The entire tales series ( pretty innovative battle system, and really good plot too)
Suikoden 4 and 5 (good plot and a new battle-system)
Wild arms was pretty decent, as well, although the battle system was a little confusing to me, the way it changed between the sequels

ps-x:
grandia 1 (REALLY good plot, in my opinion, but cheesy sometimes, with a real-time battle system)
megaman legends (it was placed under the rpg genre! the first wasn't half as good as the second though)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: xenosaga: episode 1,2,3   xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:36 am

i havent beat most or even played but on manga carta im stuck in the library im not high enough level
your right on xeno saga on nu 3 i skipped all the seenes untill you could walk around with shion on the beach and still think it it completly and uberly awseom and foer xenogeags i beat it a long time ago
and for chrono cross and chrono trigger bothe excellent games and hold them close to my heart
Back to top Go down
alostet3rnity
Level 3
Level 3
alostet3rnity

PostSubject: Re: xenosaga: episode 1,2,3   xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:58 am

I haven't beaten magna carta either! the library after flying over the desert, right? i'm at that part right now too, but my PS2 started making these wierd cranking noises (the teeth that move the laser are worn out) and so i can't play it Sad.

W00t, it's nice to see someone who's played that old stuff. Nobody i know has even heard of half the games or music i have!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: xenosaga: episode 1,2,3   xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:10 am

nice im glad to heare it and chrono cross was the first ps 1 ghame i ever beat followd by ff8 go serge with his wierd swallow sowrd and did you ever get past the sphinx cuz i never did so i gave up and moved on
Back to top Go down
alostet3rnity
Level 3
Level 3
alostet3rnity

PostSubject: Re: xenosaga: episode 1,2,3   xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Yeah i beat it, but a good reason that you won't be able to beat a boss is the limiter that the star level puts on your stats. taking different routes and sidequests through the story can make it easier to level up higher. Like the white dragon part 2 was IMPOSSIBLE unless you did most of the sidequests and got the level 7 Technique element for serge/lynx

a good idea for beating the sphinx is to bring NO green type characters, otherwise the pheonix hits them hard. Although saying that now is kinda pointless, right? lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: xenosaga: episode 1,2,3   xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:17 am

well kinda but back to manga carta im actully farther than you see im at the library a second time and im searching the top floorand the boss battles up to that point are many and fucking hard
Back to top Go down
alostet3rnity
Level 3
Level 3
alostet3rnity

PostSubject: Re: xenosaga: episode 1,2,3   xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:41 pm

oh! dang that sounds tough! i wish i could play again, but i haven't been able to for three months (since ps2 broke) maybe i'll go get it fixed somewhere next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: xenosaga: episode 1,2,3   xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:07 am

or just pop out 100$ and buy ma new one they cost more to get fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xenosaga: episode 1,2,3   xenosaga: episode 1,2,3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xenosaga: episode 1,2,3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
./1942 Forkheads :: ./Media :: ./Video Games-
Jump to: